It's like Fort Knox
for your source code.
Source Code Review During COVID-19
Discovery in technology and software IP litigation was complicated enough before the Coronavirus. Now, the software experts cannot (or will not) travel to sit in a conference room and review source code on a locked-down PC. Yet cases continue and your client’s “crown jewels” code must be produced for review while managing the risks of disclosure.
A customized SecureReview case-specific virtual infrastructure is the answer.
Allow the software experts to efficiently review the source code with only the approved software tools and techniques in a specialized virtual PC environment that you control. Know who is accessing the source code, without anyone traveling. Verify that the face -- and only one face -- is the authorized face in front of the computer screen. With multi-webcam, real-time proctoring features, monitor who has access to the files you’ve provided, and control when, where and for how long access is available.
Take advantage of industry-leading features, thoughtfully designed with IP litigators:
- Eyes-only security with biometric identity verification
- Block screen sharing, screen capture, printing, and copy/paste
- User-specific command line access
- Ensure a clear machine -- no files left behind, and no key-logging or other malware
- Custom watermarks across users’ computer screens
- Restricted applications and internet access during SecureReview sessions
Before you negotiate the next protective order, find out about the innovative features and capabilities of SecureReview. Comply with discovery obligations while diligently protecting your client’s valuable IP, and do so cost-effectively with a proven service provider to AMLAW100 -- SecureReview.